C.S. Lewis

C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 28, 2014

Taio Cruz "Dynamite" Parody

I came to Class class class class
To take my 23rd test test test test
And so far its been a mess mess mess mess
And it drones on and on and on
And it drones on and on and on, YEAH!
I throw my homework in the air sometimes
Sayin Ay-Oh, give me a zero
I won't ever use this in real life
sayin Ay-Oh, give be a zero
Cuz we gone rock this school
We'll stay up all night
We gone work too late
Tryin to graduate
Cuz we did one year, maybe two or three
Maybe four's the charm, guess we'll have to see.
Pages on my desk desk desk desk
Jumbled in an awful mess mess mess mess
Tryin to just make some sense sense sense sens
Feelin bout now really dense dense dense dense
And it drones on and on and on,
And it drones on and on and on, YEAH!
Chorus
I'm gonna work my butt off
I'm gonna be up there standing
I'm gonna hold my scroll up
Cuz we finished four years of high school
and I-i-i am finished
and I-i-i
Got four years of school,
Got four years of school
SO throw your caps in the air,
Your cap-caps in the air
Throw you caps in the air
In the air-air-air-air-air-air-air-air...
Chorus

No comments: